Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry everyone! I've been super busy over the last 2 weeks and have ZERO time to blog. But I wanted you all to know I didn't fall off the face of the planet or anything. I have some great things to blog about very soon! Promise!

In the meantime, check out my newest gadget!!!
(Off to the right and down a little) ------------------------------------->
CherryTree Threads is officially being sold on Etsy.com:

There is only one item on there right now (just figuring it all out!) But I hope to have several more items up before the week's end. And I make custom pieces!! So if you want something made especially for you, let me know! We'll get it done! You can email me with requests and pricing at cherrytreethreads@gmail.com.

Woot!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment