Monday, August 3, 2009

Things I LOVE

I thought I'd make a list of things I just love...

- Anthony
- Home made cookies (Or really any home made baked good... usually made by me)
- Dr. Pepper
- Doggies
- My Doggie
- Old movie musicals
- SHOES! - No, make that FABULOUS shoes.
- DVR
- Sewing
- The Big Bang Theory (The TV show, not the actual Theory)
- Country Music
- Elephants
- Zoo's in general
- DISNEYLAND!!!
- So You Think You Can Dance
- My niece and nephew
- My GodSon and his sisters
- Come to think of it, my whole family. :-)
- Monkeys (Especially the Rally kind!)
- The Harry Potter series
- Beading
- Flip Flops
- Musical Theater
- Really great pictures of people I love
- Facebook. Not gonna lie.
- Buttered pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- My bridesmaids - they just rock my socks.
- Cute Dresses
- Internet connections
- My bed
- Laughing until I cry
- Hoodie sweatshirts, fuzzy blankets, and Nestle Hot Cocoa on a rainy day
- And FroYo. Yup. FroYo... the tart kind with yogurt chips, gummybears, and fresh fruit on top. Yum.

Just some of the things I really, really love.
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment