Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sometimes, Always, Never

I got this blog idea from my friend, Bri. Thought it would be a fun thing to try. If you want to steal it, please do! And let me know so I can read it!

I sometimes…

... sing in the shower as loud as I can
… talk to my reflection in the mirror
... want to read all the tabloids I can get my hands on
... want to take a whole day just to quilt
... wish I was still dancing

I always…

… want to bake
... fiddle with my hair
... have a million ideas floating around in my head
... want more shoes
... have something to say ;-)

I never…

… drink enough water
... want to try new foods
... have enough craft/creative time to get it everything done
... take out the trash
... like talking on the phone

That was fun! And actually a little challenging to come up with 5 for each category. Hope you enjoyed!

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment