Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blog Stalker Update

I'm amazed.

Seriously, people! I thought maybe, MAYBE, 5 people read my blog. Turns out more than 15 people read my blog! Including my husband! I didn't know he read it!

So, 12 comments on my actual blog, 3 comments on my facebook, and at least 3 others that I know of that haven't commented and that is 18 people! Holy cow!

I can't tell you what it means to me to know that people are following me. It actually works as a TOTAL motivator to continue on with the writing, as well as completing all of my projects. It's like someone out there is holding me accountable. It's awesome.

So Thanks to everyone who commented. I appreciate it. And I'm so happy to have a few new people to Blog stalk, and even happier to find that my blog has acted as inspiration for a few other people's blog. That is an amazing feeling, and I'm so blessed to have wonderful people in my life.

Bri - you are gonna have to show me this Google Analytics thing you speak of. I want to know!

Mary - don't worry about adding me to your blog - I facebook stalk you, too. :-)

To everyone else out there reading - THANK YOU! This is such a cool feeling.

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment